Saturday, November 28, 2015

1,000+ Followers and Counting!

1000+ Likes! A Big thank you!
November 26, 2015
|
Mikel Parry
First off I gotta thank everyone who helped get me to my first goal of 1,000 likes on Facebook!  I couldn't have done it without you and won't forget your help in taking this to the next level.  Now comes the next goal of 5,000 likes then on to the funding campaign!  Seriously already 1/5 of the way there and I'm ecstatic!  

I'm also excited to announce that for those who subscribe to the website, www.thejohnbooks.com, I will be doing giveaways!  These will include free copies of the book, an unedited, signed original copy and much more!  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and can't wait to see what the future holds!  



Let's make this movement real!

No comments:

Post a Comment