Sunday, December 20, 2015

Shameless plug for an awesome writer!

Not too long ago I was fortunate enough to get the contact details of another writer who I heard about through the work grape vine.  After playing some getting-to-know-you tennis, she offered to help read, edit and provide awesome feedback for my first book, John Awakening.  Just had to throw the awesome logo on here.  


 


I then asked if I could take an "authory" looking photo of her and throw it on my site.  I also nabbed her website address and just ran with it to here.  So check her out and give her a shout out if you can for being so awesome.  


S
https://katherinehillis.wordpress.com/

Now you might be asking yourself why any of this is relevant?  Well if you've been paying attention to any of the previous posts you would soon realize that my goal with John Awakening is to make it an amazing community effort.  I already have other books I've wrote on top of this one, but wanted to give people a more personal touch to at least one of them.  I'm always looking for people who would love to take part of this effort and don't you worry, I'll shamelessly plug each and every one.  I can't say enough how much it means to me to have people help out.  I'm getting really excited about my newest release that will be being edited then put out on the market.  But for now thank you and for everything you do as one of the amazing people that make John's universe possible!  

As always follow us, pin us, tweet us, just spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment